The integrated support of contracts concluded by general contractors for the construction of major facilities of federal significance for needs of public and private companies, has become the basic and most sought-after market-created service rendered by our company. In that case, we incur obligations to provide our customers with all necessary materials required for the purposes of the contract according to the engineering documentation. Within the period from 2015 to 2019 we carried out a substantial number of such contracts for the amount over 15 billion rubles.
As of today, Energokomplekt was able to:
- Gain significant experience working with design specifications and estimates for the construction of infrastructure facilities of any complexity;
- Achieve a significant quantity of effective solutions in the process of amendment of design and estimate documentation aiming at introduction of up-to-date equipment and materials to the project structure;
- Set up a base of reliable suppliers of materials and equipment in all regions of Russia and to develop strong partnership relations with them;
- Establish supply chains to anywhere in Russia
- Create representative offices in Poland, Lithuania and Estonia to expedite supplies from Europe;
Using our best practices and expertise, we conclude contracts for the packaged supply with our customers. In that case, our company provides complete and comprehensive procurement for the construction of infrastructure facilities which makes it possible for our customers to concentrate on most important work areas pertaining to their knowledge and expertise;
The largest construction companies of the Ural region appear to be our customers.
News and events
Energokomplekt has completed the supply of materials for the OHTL “Minusinskaya master station - Kamala-1”
Energokomplekt OOO (Ltd.) continues to supply materials for the construction of the Oznachennoe - Stepnaya overhead transmission line
Energokomplekt OOO (Ltd.) continues to supply materials for the construction of the Naldinskaya substation 220 kV